NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
Awarding Body: CACHE
Qualification Title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
Duration: 18 Months
Course Credit: 58
Next Intake: Please speak to one of the course advisor on 020 3784 6005
Campus: Presidency London College, White City, London NW10 6RF
Course Overview: This qualification develops the knowledge and skills needed when working in a lead adult care worker role in care settings. It covers a wide range of areas including supporting individuals with their physical and emotional care, daily living needs and health and social care procedures.
Recommended for: The content of the qualification links with the knowledge and skills required for the Adult Care Worker and Healthcare Support Worker apprenticeship standards. It is aimed at all those who wish to work, or are working, in a lead adult care worker role in health and social care settings in England.
Apprenticeship Wage: When undertaking an Apprenticeship, you could earn anything from the current minimum wage rate of £3.70 PH to £7.83 PH or more depending on employer’s internal policy. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Course Entry Requirements: No prior knowledge, understanding, skills or qualifications are required before learners register for this qualification. However, the college will assess each learner’s individually for their suitability for this course.
Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this apprenticeship course, the following criteria must be met:
- be aged 16+ at the time of enrolment
- be a UK or European Economic Area (EEA), or have lived in the UK or EEA for the past three consecutive years
- be in full-time employment, working a minimum of 30 hours per week
- not already hold a qualification at the same level or above in the similar area that you wish to study.
Progression Route: Learners who achieve the Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration can progress to:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Management
- Job roles such as Office Executive, Office Supervisor and Personal Assistant
What will you achieve?
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (If not previously achieved)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Channel Awareness Module
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Want to Apply?
Call our dedicated team on the number below or email to find out about your next steps:
Course Line: 020 3784 6005
Are you unsure if our courses are right for you?
Our careers advisors are always on hand to offer advice and guidance to help you make the best decision to get ahead in your career.
Speak to one of our team today to find out more about your options on: 020 3784 6005
Follow us to keep up-to-date with the latest updates:
All course code’s shown on the website are for courses starting in the 2018-19 academic year unless stated otherwise, and are correct at the time of entering/printing information, however these may be subject to change. The College cannot accept legal or financial liability as a result of any such changes.
The course information describes programmes offered by Presidency London College. The College takes all reasonable steps to provide courses as described, but cannot guarantee provision. The information is for guidance and does not form any part of a contract.
The College reserves the right to update and amend information as and when necessary. Presidency London College will do its best to provide the courses shown, but may have to modify or withdraw a course depending on customer demand and other factors.